View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013   #6
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Any card/memorabilia collectors here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Oh, I have a bunch of cards from when I was a kid. And that was a long time ago, LOL. I have a number of cards that are high book value, but they probably only grade a 7-8, so I've just held on to them.
Very cool. What are some of your favorites?

I really probably should look up the values on some of the ones I have. I haven't even pulled them out in 10-15 years, so it would be interesting to see if any have escalated in value at all. I do have one those game used jersey cards for Andre. It's signed too, but I have no clue what it's worth.
Say Watt is online now   Reply With Quote