View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013   #7
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 36084 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Any card/memorabilia collectors here?

Nice man! Love that signed Cushing pic! Also, that Arian helmet is pretty sweet too. The best part is him writing "2010 Rushing Champ". Freaking sweet!

The one cool thing about my Arian signed ball is I got it his rookie year. No one was coming over to see him, and I am assuming no one even knew who he was. I went up and got to carry on a conversation with him for a good 10-15 minutes. The part about the ball I like so much is instead of #23, he signed it #37. Pretty original since he only wore the number for one year.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote