View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013   #4
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's up with these players blaming agents for falling in the draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
It's a symptom of their generation. I see it at my work as I'm sure many of you see it also. No accountability.
I'd like to take this as condescension, as I naturally would like to stand up for my own generation, but I can't completely disagree with you. I'm guilty of it myself on occasion.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote