View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: FantasyFirstRoundStrategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
My approach is to keep track of which players seem to be having a breakout season but weren't drafted, and then nab them. My approach is also to drop guys who aren't getting me much.
I could definitely do better in this department. I tend to hold on to guys too long, expecting them to break out later in the season. I used to always draft Frank Gore... never rewarded. Now, he's a steady producer & I can't get him if my life depended on it.

I also tend to pick up a guy who looks like he's about to flash..... then he putters away into anonymity.