Thread: Looking Ahead
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013   #23
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 222419 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Looking Ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
That means Patriots and Ravens again during the regular season. AND we play the:

Niners, Seahawks, Cardinals, and Rams
Broncos, Raiders, Chargers, and Chiefs

What do you guys think about next year's opponents at this point?
Patriots are still the Patriots. We have a chance against them, but it's a 50/50 proposition, IMO. I'll have to wait and see how the Ravens turn out with the departure of so many familiar faces and the influx of new talent.

NFC West - The 49ers are a better team. If I were a Seahawks fan, I'd feel pretty good about the chances of a win. Cards and Rams are worse teams, but they won't be as bad as people think.

AFC West - Broncos and Texans are just about even, IMO. Chargers aren't quite as good. Raiders and Chiefs have some talent, but they're still putting it together.

2013 will be all about the Texans. I could see the Pats and Niners games being like the Pats and Packers games from last year. If they can get their stuff together and keep it together, they have a very good team. But they have a couple very key weaknesses that just are not going away. So can they overcome them?