View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013   #62
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 players to watch for Texans '14 draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Unless we're drafting inside the top 10 you can probably go ahead and forget about Clowney, Bridgwater and Matthews. Manziel I'm more iffy on if he'll get drafted high or not, and I think one of the top WR's is going to go pretty high if they all continue on their current paths.
I think you can pretty much add Boyd to that list as well, although I think he would fit us perfectly.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote