View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013   #3
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FantasyFirstRoundStrategy

It all depends on the league as to how I'm going to approach the draft and which players are going to be more highly valued.

When it comes to picking, I really don't care where I am. I am a homer. I try to pick up as many of the Texans players as I can.

BUT.

My approach is that... the draft isn't that relevant. I've made it to the Championship game in leagues where I didn't even finish with more than 1 or 2 of the guys I originally drafted. My approach is to keep track of which players seem to be having a breakout season but weren't drafted, and then nab them. My approach is also to drop guys who aren't getting me much.

So I'm one of those guys who finishes the season having made a zillion moves and it's rare that I don't at least make the playoffs.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote