View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013   #58
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed will miss OTA's due to hip surgery.

The unfortunate bit about getting medical opinions on athletes is that the only guys who are really qualified to answer pointed questions about a players health (aka the guys who have actually seen Ed Reed's chart) aren't legally allowed to talk about such things on public places like internet forums or radio.

While I do not doubt the knowledge of CnD or Dr. First, and I myself believe that we won't be seeing Reed during training camp, all of us are basically guessing. Some are more educated guesses than others, but in the end these are guesses that are based off of heresay, rumors and news articles, and not an actual examination of the player themselves.