View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013   #47
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Hell your over here banging the table for a guy who has a better than zero percent chance of being replaced by a 3rd round rookie. There's a lot of very good reasons that the Bucs aren't nearly as enamored with Freeman as you are, which is all pretty much lined out in the post you responded to.
You consistently have tried overstate my position here. I read a post where two QBs are on the same tier (which I agree) and i said that all things being equal, I would rather at this point have the guy with more chance at improvement. There was never any Schuab stinks nor Freeman is so wonderful in my comments.