View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013   #45
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
i am not some lazy Schuab hater, but he is an okay but limited NFl QB. As he has played for the first 3 or so year of his career Freeman has the same bottom line, but with different strengths and weaknesses than Schuab. Freeman having more arm strength and more mobilty is known not speculation.

I am pretty much convinced (obvious no way to prove) that if you switched those two guys in 2012 that Tampa would have just been out of the playoffs and the Texans would have beat Bengals and lost to the Pats. I don't care that Freeman would have thrown more int or Schaub might have had a higher completion percentage. things would have looked a little different, but neither one in 2012 was clearly better. And yes if I have my choice give the younger average guy over the older average guy, day in and day out.
Hell your over here banging the table for a guy who has a better than zero percent chance of being replaced by a 3rd round rookie. There's a lot of very good reasons that the Bucs aren't nearly as enamored with Freeman as you are, which is all pretty much lined out in the post you responded to.