View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Steve Smith: "Sanchez sucks!" LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Are you saying what I think you are saying?
Just trying to spark conversation. Our run game though top ten & our defense, also top ten were nothing like the Jets' run game & defense those years. They ran the ball at will (damng near) & their defense was much closer to their ranking during the play offs than ours was.

But we saw Sanchez in some tough situations, in 2012, that I think he should have handled better if he's truly going to be the franchise. I've not been disappointed in Matt as I was in Mark's performance. So no, I'm not saying Sanchez is as good as Schaub, even though he's younger & more athletic.

Last edited by thunderkyss; 05-17-2013 at 09:40 AM.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote