View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013   #2
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 282115 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steve Smith: "Sanchez sucks!" LOL

"He sucks," Smith reportedly said Wednesday on WFNZ. The receiver went on to add, via the Sporting News and ProFootballTalk.com, "I wouldn't let Mark Sanchez throw me a paper bag sandwich."

UPDATE: Sanchez responded Thursday. USA Today's Mike Garafolo reported the quarterback said of Smith: "I wish him and his team a healthy, successful season."

Smith can be a d!ck, but nobody battles harder for the ball than the little guy imo.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote