View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013   #32
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon View Post
Luck led a far less talented team with no running game or defense to the playoffs. NFL defenses were keyed to stop Luck and struggled to do so. Luck was given more responsibility than Wilson and he stepped up to the plate. I am a huge fan of Wilson but that is an argument for why Luck is better.
Well, it's an argument but I'm not buying it.

Less talented team I will give you but not as much as the prior season's records imply. NFL defenses were not particularly keyed to stop Luck - we are not talking Peyton Luck here. More responsibility is just supposition. I liked Luck as a rookie but there is no way I would put him at #7. Across the board he has a lot of improvement to make. You aren't going to make it with 54% completions in the modern era - by the way that would translate to last among starting QB's last year.