View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013   #51
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 172049 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed will miss OTA's due to hip surgery.

Earlier I voiced my strong concern over Ed Reed's "minor" surgery......and postoperative length of return to play/performance progression. Remember my emphatic statement that if he had the problem in April, he had the problem during the end of the season.....whether he hid it from the Texans, and the Texans missed it, or they minimized it and hoped he could simply rehab through it.

Dr. First was interviewed on 610 earlier today and had very much the same concerns.

Minimization is easy as seen by statements such as John McClain's on 610 this hour where he stated that it was JUST a "scope." Well, John, full major hip labrum reconstructions using grafts are now routinely performed through the arthroscope.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote