View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013   #109
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Eric Winston?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
He's probably asking too much and I have a feeling there may be some bad blood between him and the organization that we don't know about.
Surely he's come down on his asking price by now.

But maybe we've moved on. I think the idea was to get better. We don't get better bringing Eric back.

I understand there was a drop off in play. I'm sure it was expected, especially in the run game, but I noticed a much improved pocket from day one (up until Newton got hurt).

It also appears they see enough in Harris.. I didn't. '76 did. However, maybe they see him as a stop-gap & have hopes the QBerry can be the man if Newton can't.