View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013   #44
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: June cuts Texans interested in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
The cap amount consists of only the top 53 paid players once the season starts (right now it's the top 51). If you get rid of six players, you're down to 47, and then you add the six new cheap(er) players (Along with their salaries).
Exactly what I am saying. We have 51 roster cap players. Clutts salary is replaced by Jones & as both are already figured in to cap, Clutts saves $555K. As of Weds texans were $3.266m under cap. You can use that for either Bishop (or another player) or rookie cap OR you can use the money saved with my cuts for either Bishop or rookie cap. We still have a bit over $3m to offer a FA and still sign draft picks.