View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013   #22
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

This offense doesn't require superbly talented players to function. This system is built to make things easier on guys vs some other offenses that rely on the supreme talent of its players.

I think qb's in this offense will look better than they do in other places because of the style of offense. Overall, it's about doing the right thing. The offense is a little robotic from a qb standpoint and it doesn't leave room for a lot of creativity. When things do break down and Schaub has to make a decision or make a big time play, I'd say he's well below average in that category.

But when things are going as planned, he is very good at doing what he's supposed to and therefore he'll roast you in those instances.

I think Schaub is about where he should be on that list considering the circumstances, but if I was just going purely off of performance no matter what the circumstances, he'd be higher for sure.

I think we can win a Super Bowl with Schaub because we have a legit #2 playmaker(hopefully). I think Hopkins is going to take this offense to another level. Bonner may be a sleeper as well.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote