View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013   #19
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 115066 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

If the ranking is 2012 in a vacuum, I've got no problem with where he landed.

If the ranking is based on the player's entire career, he's too low (I'd put him somewhere in the low teens).

If the ranking is based on who you'd take for the next 1-3 seasons, it's probably a little bit too low, but as of right now, I can't argue too much. The reality is he's got the 2013 season to change or reinforce the perception. Beyond that, who knows.

And while I have my opinion, basically, with the vast majority of subjective rankings - whether team or individual - I agree with the Shakespearean angle that it's a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.