View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013   #11
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Schaub is lumped in a group between 16-23 along with Rivers and Cutler. Regardless of where you think he belongs in that group, Schaub does belong in that group based upon his performance in 2012. The Matt Schaub of 2009-2011 wiuld rank higher.
Yep. I think the tiers are correct.

You can quibble on where Schaub ranks in that particular tier, I probably wouldn't put him last, but I think it's the tier he belongs in, and I certainly could make a case for each QB in that tier to be ranked ahead of him (and vice versa).