View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013   #6
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub is the Rodney Dangerfield Of QBs He Gets No Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Matt Schaub the 23rd best QB in the league?

****ing asinine.
He's a whole 2 spots ahead of Locker if that puts it even more in perspective for people. Schaub has had his terrible moments, but its funny to see where Cam Newton is in relation to him and I'm a Cam fan. I can't say its a travesty because I'd rate Schaub middle of the pack right now with the capability of being a top 10 QB if he removes the vagina from in between his legs and grows a pair. His limitations are in his head in my opinion.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote