View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013   #2
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brooks Reed Underwent Offseason Surgery

The Texans withholding injury info even during the offseason?

Why would they do this ? Could it be that the Texans team Docs screwed up by letting Brooks Reed come back from his groin injury sooner than they should have? Like CND mentioned in an earlier thread?

I've got no faith in anything the Texans team Docs say anymore. Especially after the yrs of player medical mismanagement. In fact I was for signing Ed Reed, but after the Texans team docs gave him his physical and cleared the FA signing, then he had to have surgery, it makes me wonder what the heck is going on over on Kirby.

Now I would've passed on signing Reed. What are the odds of drafting Swearinger was due to the Texans docs screwing up Ed Reed's physical?
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote