View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013   #20
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Every NFL Team's Weakest Link: Texans - CB K.Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
In Russell Baxter's defense, he explained on the radio that the collapse of the Texans defense toward the latter part of the season was what he was going after and provided some stats on the collapse over the stretch (I don't have them). The game that stuck out to him was the Jacksonville game where Justin Blackmon had a big game against KJ.

As for me I don't agree with Baxter's assessment. I'm inclined to say it's a toss up for me post-Cushing, between the ILB's, OLB's, or Glover Quin.
But Blackmon did not have a big game at Jackson's expense; just one play.

The other plays weren't on KJax.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote