View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013   #33
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 6th round Ryan Griffin TE Uconn

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
YOU might not worry about it every year but this board does.

Keenum can't go on the PS, he'll get taken. Didn't get taken. Eddie Pleasant can't go on the PS, he'll get taken. Didn't get taken. Arian Foster and Jeremiah Johnson can't go on the PS, they'll get taken. Didn't get taken. Brandon Frye can't go on the PS, he'll get taken. Didn't get taken. And so on and so on.

So... Grimes got taken. Eventually someone has to. Doesn't mean you're prescient about it.
I really don't care what the rest of the board worries about and neither should you as that has no effect on our individual opinions. It's about as irrelevant as it gets.

At this moment, without having seen any camp or pre-season, I'd bet against them PS Griffen. I believe he'd get taken.

But seeing that I wasn't worried about any of the guys you named, but the one guy that I was worried about was taken maybe I do have foresight.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote