View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013   #34
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: June cuts Texans interested in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Losing W.Smith so that the middle of the defense can be fortified. Sign me up for that. The defense would be complete.

I would do this even if it meant also cutting Dobbins. This is the price you pay for the absurd Schaub contract.
You want to weaken Schaub's blind side to strengthen ILB? uh oh. Brooks should be able to plug RT but think probably not LG but if he could then I am on your side. I think Q or Williams could play adequate at RG but the other side concerns me if Smith is cut.

I disagree on Schaubs contract but do hope we can replace him 2015.