View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013   #29
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rolando McClain to Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by htowntexans1985 View Post
I'd be surprised if the ravens don't cut ties with this imbecile after this. Than again, they are the ratbirds.
It happened the other way around.

Rolando McClain Retires From NFL
Quote:
The Ravens placed the inside linebacker and former first-round pick on the reserve/retired list Wednesday afternoon, General Manager Ozzie Newsome announced.

“Rolando let me know that he plans to retire from the NFL,” Newsome stated. “We have placed him on the Reserve/Retired list.”

McClain signed a one-year contract with the Ravens on April 12, but was arrested just 10 days later in his hometown of Decatur, Ala. It was the latest in a string of off-field problems for McClain since entering the league in 2009 as the eighth-overall pick.