View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013   #16
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Every NFL Team's Weakest Link: Texans - CB K.Jackson

Kareem was probably our best DB last season. he's grown so much since his rookie season that i'd certainly consider him a solid #1 corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I agree with PN. Although, I'd lump all the LBs together as the weakest link. Our OLBs couldn't take advantage of one on ones and provide much of a pass rush. Our ILBs were taken advantage of in the passing game. The Pats knew they were the weak link and shredded them.
this. our starting 4 DB's were pretty good, our defensive line was fantastic, but our linebackers were horrible once cushing went down. we couldnt generate any outside pass rush which was a killer late in the year. the big hole though was in the middle. we dont have a linebacker with cover skills after cushing, and putting quin in the box left us too light against the run, too small against bigger packages, and too predictable.