View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013   #23
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
If he plays guard I'd give it an A.

As a tackle, I give him a B simply because he's going to have more work to do in order to become a starter IMO.

He looks very athletic, but his pass blocking leaves a lot to be desired and I don't want him out there getting Matt killed. Gonna need to get a lot more comfortable out there and he's going to need a whole lot of technique work.
I know we've already agreed on Williams.
I don't mind him moving inside either, but right now the Texans probably want to find out which guy may work out at RT.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote