View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013   #30
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 6th round -David Quessenberry OL SJSU

I'd rather Williams go to LG and be Wade Smith's future replacement. I think he and Duane Brown would be absolute beasts over there. I love how he tries to punish defenders in the run game and I think he's a really good run blocker.

But his pass blocking on film was awful. He did so many things wrong and and he got his QB killed a couple times.

Maybe it's all technique, but to me he just looked uncomfortable as a pass blocker on the edge.

If he doesn't improve there, I'd want the Texans to move him to guard and work Quess as strictly a tackle. His pass blocking is 100% better than Williams.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote