Thread: NFL's best OLB
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013   #23
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 77701 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL's best OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
DOn't be surprised to see James Harrison enter the discussion again if he's looking for one last pay day and he's fully buys into the coaching staff of wherever he lands. I'm not saying it will happen, but Harrison owned this position for several years and just recently started declining. He might be in a bad place mentally for all I know right now, but I don't think his body has completely broken down yet. Harrison could still potentially be a big factor for the right team
I was under the impression that Harrison was going to be playing a DE spot on the Bengals D-line and wouldn't be an OLB this year?