View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013   #12
RazorOye
Ayo

Rep Power: 38001 RazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respectedRazorOye is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ProFootballFocus' Top 101 Players in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I think PFT's list is a lot of bias, both for and against. No Schaub, but Big Ben gets no. 70?? PFT seems to quantify everything with stats and percentages. But, it's their list, so doesn't bother me a bit. Just like I could not care less about Rolling Stone's Top 100 Albums of All Time or Guitar World's 100 Greatest Guitarists, it's all opinion based on some arbitrary set of rules. Take it as the opinions that these lists represent and with a grain of salt.
agreed...

and I'd take the guy at number 79 over Big Ben and a lot of other QBs ranked ahead of him
RazorOye is offline   Reply With Quote