Thread: NFL's best OLB
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013   #22
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL's best OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
DOn't be surprised to see James Harrison enter the discussion again if he's looking for one last pay day and he's fully buys into the coaching staff of wherever he lands. I'm not saying it will happen, but Harrison owned this position for several years and just recently started declining. He might be in a bad place mentally for all I know right now, but I don't think his body has completely broken down yet. Harrison could still potentially be a big factor for the right team
Yeah, Mike Zimmer is a very smart DC and will use him very well. Look for him to have a resurgence.