View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013   #6
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 25182 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Every NFL Team's Weakest Link: Texans - CB K.Jackson

Put it like this. My response on the article when I saw how he responded to one person saying he is wrong and didn't do his research (in a rather sarcastic manner) was as thus:

Okay I'll play along to your witty response to him. Wholly professional by the way.

Here is why you didn't do your research. For one, Kareem Jackson allowed a QB rating of 68.2 and catch percentage of 46.8. This was 6th among all cornerbacks that had at least 25% of the snaps. Two, both Texans safeties allowed ratings over 95+ and J. Joseph 72.6. In other words, the best cover guy for the Texans last year was actually Jackson so like Will was saying...Jackson wasn't the weakest link. In fact, not even close. The nickle corners were both below average last season in McCain and then Harris. Safety play inconsistent, Joseph hobbled and they had musical chairs at ILB. Could have chose player/s from that area but you chose the guy who had the best season coverage wise.

So yeah...tremendous and amusing...Thanks for the enlightening and deeply researched article!

Heck, he could have went with the Newton, Jones or whatever but chose the guy who played the best in the secondary last year which just made the article very amateur. It's why I don't take Bleach Report very seriously.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote