View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Every NFL Team's Weakest Link: Texans - CB K.Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
JJo and KJack are two of the guys I'm NOT really worried about.

My worries, in no particular order are:

1. Our ILBs:

2. Our RT:

3. Our WR2-4:

4. Our TEs:

5. Our NT:

6. ST: .
I think this is a good list, except NT... I believe they are getting what they want from the NT position, so I'm not worried about that position at all.

Like you said, CB is not a position I'm worried about at all. Kj was our best CB for much of the season. He's really elevated his play & I expect him to continue to play with a chip on his shoulder & prove the doubters wrong.

As far as our weakest link last year, I truly believe it was the #2RB. Yeah, the RT/RG situation didn't help. But if Ben Tate were healthy & able to make a play or two to keep the offense on the field a lot of our problems wouldn't have been as glaring.