Re: Every NFL Team's Weakest Link: Texans - CB K.Jackson
JJo and KJack are two of the guys I'm NOT really worried about.
My worries, in no particular order are:
1. Our ILBs: I'm worried about Cush coming back 100% but more than that, I'm worried about who's going to line up next to him.
2. Our RT: Newton might not be able to make it back and Ryan Harris worries me. Heck, even when he's healthy, Newton worries me. That whole right side of the line has to improve. I don't want to depend on rookies to get it done.
3. Our WR2-4: I've got high hopes for Hopkins. But ultimately, he's a rookie and rookies are notoriously hit and miss. But behind him, we've still got Martin (who needs to take a giant step forward from his production last year), Jean (who needs to take a giant step forward from his production last year), and Bonner (who's another damned rook.) This scares me because it remind me of our Kiddie Korner experiment and that crap didn't work out at all.
4. Our TEs: Although OD has been an unsung hero and Graham has made some great catches. But we've lost Casey. This offense is really set up to reward hard working TEs and Graham's slow development worries me. Now we're going to be hoping that either Griffin or Supernaw steps up and fills the Dreessen/Casey void.
5. Our NT: Mitchell's got to step up. And Jones has got to step up.
6. ST: We've got to learn to cover and we've got to learn to block. So. There you go.