View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004   #12
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the deal with Davis?

Yea, went to the practive last night (geez the weather was nice - can't believe it's August in Houston!), and Davis was there with the team, but not in pads - therefor a non participant. Somebody posted earlier that he suited up
in the morning 2-a-day.
My first practice - seeing them in person is better than TV to really get a good
look at individual players. Hollings looks like a football player. I thought he might
have one of those sprinter type physiques - spindley legs, etc. Maybe he can be
more durable than I thought - hope so. If he can mjust hold onto the ball !
Bradford is built like a sprinter.
AJ is awesome. I read that he lost some weight and is down to 'bout 215. Talk
about chieseled. Combination football player/sprinter pysique. CBs have to get real nervous when this freak is in their area.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote