View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013   #32
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104666 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: June cuts Texans interested in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I'd be surprised if both Jones and Brandon Brooks start. I just don't see Smith leaving, if nothing else he remains as a back up.

Bishop's salary per Spotrac: $3,464,000 with an incentive bonus of $300k and work out bonus of $200k that may or not be part of a reworked contract.
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/green-bay-packers/cap-hit/
Losing W.Smith so that the middle of the defense can be fortified. Sign me up for that. The defense would be complete.

I would do this even if it meant also cutting Dobbins. This is the price you pay for the absurd Schaub contract.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote