View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013   #18
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 225538 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Figuring Out Sonic Sam Montgomery

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm going to be honest.

& I believe I'm probably the most guilty. But perhaps we are setting expectations way too high.

Without a doubt, I want SonicSam & Trevardo to come in & be the pass rushers Connor, Brooks, & Mercilus weren't from day one. After watching these videos.... probably not going to happen.

But he was one of the last picks of the 3rd round. 95th overall. A compensatory pick. He can play up to that position & never be a star in this league. A solid role palyer, a starter in year 3 or 4.
Or... he could be Jared Allen (4th round pick.)

Now is the time to have high expectations and be excited.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote