View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013   #17
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Figuring Out Sonic Sam Montgomery

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
It doesn't mean he's a bust before ever taking a snap as an NFL player, but it surely didn't erase any doubts either. I'm still skeptical of the pick & that video didn't change my mind much.
I'm going to be honest.

& I believe I'm probably the most guilty. But perhaps we are setting expectations way too high.

Without a doubt, I want SonicSam & Trevardo to come in & be the pass rushers Connor, Brooks, & Mercilus weren't from day one. After watching these videos.... probably not going to happen.

But he was one of the last picks of the 3rd round. 95th overall. A compensatory pick. He can play up to that position & never be a star in this league. A solid role palyer, a starter in year 3 or 4.