View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013   #79
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kubiak: Collin Klein will get a chance at QB @ rookie minicamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
and just because she does not does not preclude something being done later. Seriously though, I do support BL's comment as Klein may not get any takers and agree to return here to another position if Gary agrees.
When I read BLs comments I was thinking we still have to see if Keenum or McGee makes the 53.

I doubt we'll keep 4 QBs, so the only question is whether Kubiak feels good enough about Keenum/McGee to carry three on the 53 man roster. If not, then Keenum will have to pass waivers.

If Keenum shows up in the preseason like he's being built up to, chances are slim that he'll make it to the practice squad.

However, if he decides neither are good enough for the 53 I'm sure we'll reach out to Klien to go on the PS.

OT: If Kubiak decides not sign Keenum to the 53 & he makes it to the PS again, then we'll just have to come to terms with the fact that he is not the guy we want him to be.