View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013   #6
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 278082 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ProFootballFocus' Top 101 Players in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
What PFF said...

A poor game is any rating below-1. In the regular season Brady & Rogers had no game ratings below -1, Manning had one, Flacco had five and Schaub four(barely missing on two others). Sanchez had eight, fwiw.

Firing Cam Cameron helped greatly.
I understand all of that. I just disagree.

Regular season is merely a means to an end. That end is getting to the playoffs.

I put a LOT more emphasis on post season performance and outcome than PFT seems to put on it, and I'm cool with the disagreement. I do not share their perspectives on quantifying regular season stats as high as they seem to do.

I guess I should ask where is Matt Schaub since the regular season means so much to them. Dude had his third 4000+ passing season in 2012. Even won a playoff game.

No big deal. It's not my list.