View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Breaking Down the Houston Texans’ 2010 Draft Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
It's a legit outside viewpoint that fans close to situation can easily pick apart. As fans of our team (Texans) probably don't know a lot about the other 31 NFL teams so it has to be taken with a grain of salt, think of a bell curve, not so much an actual measurement as it is a generalization across the league.
I agree. I also look at it like, "What if" Ben Tate was healthy last season & produced like he did in 2011?"

No doubt there were issues with the line in front of him, but if he could have been healthy & picked up a couple of those first downs... if he broke a couple of big runs & focused the defense's attention on the backfield.. or just pushing Foster (I think Foster really enjoyed the competition).

We won 13 games with a gimpTate, just imagine what we could have done with the guy we want him to be.