View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013   #16
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: June cuts Texans interested in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
on your list the only one that I would want is Richard Seymour.
You would want Seymour to be a backup? He wouldn't come here to sit behind Watt and Smith. The only starter on that list is Hampton and he would be a situational player as well. The difference is he wants to play here, and no one knows what Seymour wants to do.

I'd be good with having Bishop come here at the right price, and I think I'd even sign Jason Allen to come back on a 1 year deal. If we could somehow get those 2 guys with Hampton I would be on cloud 9.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote