View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013   #8
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Figuring Out Sonic Sam Montgomery

I'm going to be perfectly honest...... This is my first time watching highlights or any game film on him other than the games I've watched live. Watching this kind of gives me a sense of what the FO sees in him though. From what I see footwork wise I think he'll be more comfortable as a stand up LB than he was as a DE coming off the the ball.

There were some assignment issues in a couple of plays that were evident, but those are easily correctible things. I have a strange feeling he's going to be more explosive without his hand in the ground on every play.

Last edited by Texn4life; 05-14-2013 at 04:12 PM.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote