View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013   #3
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142677 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Figuring Out Sonic Sam Montgomery

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Are you sure that was a highlight reel? Other than a lot of hustle, he got caught out of position a lot. I wish I hadn't watched this now. It seemed more like a 99 is on the field reel than highlights.
That's a game reel against Alabama. It's not a highlight reel.

What I thought was interesting is that for a lot of the plays, he was the last guy off the snap... by a large margin. But later in the game, he was getting off the snap pretty good. I'd heard the knock on him that he's late off the ball but... that was odd.

What I do like is that he looked like he was working hard.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote