View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013   #4
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: June cuts Texans interested in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
There are plenty of guys still out there that could help this team. I'd be looking for vets that will agree to a minimum deal to come have a chance at a ring. Guys like:

Casey Hampton
Justin Bannan
Sedrick Ellis
Maake Kemoeatu
Richard Seymour

You know, someone that can play NT or rotate in on 3rd downs. I think we really lack depth there. I would also like to see another DB and LB added.
I don't think it's just me but we NEED to shore up the ILB core. Perhaps just coachspeak as has been pointed out prior about not moving BR inside but something has to be done or we're right back to where we were last season. IMHO

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote