View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013   #9
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Breaking Down the Houston Texans’ 2010 Draft Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
They talk about Jackson, Tate, Mitchell, and Sharpton. Then they say...

So. They missed Garrett Graham?

Personally, I don't see Tate as a complete fail. He's given us a lot of good backup minutes. While he has been injured a lot more than I would have liked, I still see him as a good pick.

We'll see with Mitchell this year. If he steps up and starts like they expect him to, then that help out this draft.

I think we drafted a bit better than they do.
"Late Round" usually means 5-7th round picks. Mid Round 3-4 (sometimes 5), and early rounds 1-2. It's not exactly set in stone.