View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013   #8
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Breaking Down the Houston Texans’ 2010 Draft Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
They talk about Jackson, Tate, Mitchell, and Sharpton. Then they say...

So. They missed Garrett Graham?

Personally, I don't see Tate as a complete fail. He's given us a lot of good backup minutes. While he has been injured a lot more than I would have liked, I still see him as a good pick.

We'll see with Mitchell this year. If he steps up and starts like they expect him to, then that help out this draft.

I think we drafted a bit better than they do.
Yeah, they really dropped the ball missing Graham. I know he didn't play for the first 2 years, but this past year he was an integral part of the offense and sorely missed against the Pats when he was injured.

As for Mitchell, I think he was starting and getting most of the playing time during the last part of the season when Cody was hurt. I think he's a solid player that has done well for his size and what they ask him to do. I'm curious to see if the Texans go with 2 NT's or 3, and who they cut. I noticed Ra'Shon Harris is back on the Texans Roster. I thought he was let go a long time ago. My guess is they keep Mitchell, Terrell McClain, and Chris Jones, and have Hunter back on the PS. If Jones proves himself quickly, they could cut McClain and go with 2 NT's
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote