View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013   #7
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Breaking Down the Houston Texans’ 2010 Draft Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolyat93 View Post
I think KJ was a little better than "steady and a starter" last year.

But I can see if he's grading his career as a whole so far rather than just the player he is now.
I think that it is fair to judge Kareem's career as a whole as opposed to only referring to last season only because let's be honest, last season was the only season we could without a doubt use the words "steady & a starter" to describe him thus far. Hopefully he continues to progress & grow on last seasons improvements in his play.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote