View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013   #470
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swearinger View Post
Really looking forward to seeing what Hopkins can do. The jump he made from his Soph. season to his Jr. season was huge. With Watkins suspended early, battling an illness at one point, then getting dinged up, Nuk needed to step up and be the go to guy early and often. He did, and he never stopped.
I'm glad to have you here. Hoping to see your takes throughout the NFL and college football season. I'll be especially looking for your analysis on Clemson, and South Carolina when I am unable to watch them. I can tell that you watch both teams pretty closely.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote