View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013   #2
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 234554 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Breaking Down the Houston Texans’ 2010 Draft Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Wasn't really sure in which section to place this. But it looks at the AFC South 2010 Draft picks, and how they have turned out using some of their own interesting data analysis.

HOW WE COMPARED TO THE REST OF THE AFC SOUTH
They talk about Jackson, Tate, Mitchell, and Sharpton. Then they say...

Quote:
None of the later round picks are with the team any longer.
So. They missed Garrett Graham?

Personally, I don't see Tate as a complete fail. He's given us a lot of good backup minutes. While he has been injured a lot more than I would have liked, I still see him as a good pick.

We'll see with Mitchell this year. If he steps up and starts like they expect him to, then that help out this draft.

I think we drafted a bit better than they do.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote